Wall Mounted Ballet Barres
Our specialist Image Ballet Barres can be integrated within the Image Mirror system to offer a inclusive, safe system, perfect for any dance studio, gym or fitness suite, or even a home gym or dance rehearsal space. The wall mounted barres can also be fixed directly onto a wall as a stand alone product.
Wall mounted ballet barres are manufactured using a high quality beech barre, superbly finished with a hard wearing protective lacquer coating which highlights the beautiful grain and protect the barres for years to come.. The barre is securely fixed beech backing board with purpose made steel brackets, the brackets are available as either polished stainless steel or with a powder coated finish.
The options of single tier or double tier barres are available, giving flexibility to suit all student age groups
Alternative timbers, such as Oak and Maple, are available on request and the timber can be stained to match individual colour schemes if required.
- Can be integrated into our Image mirror system or as a stand alone product
- Single or double tier versions are available
- High quality polished Beech timber barre as standard, other material and colour options are available
- Polished stainless steel brackets or powder coated steel brackets to meet your needs
Floor Mounted Ballet Barres
Our floor mounted ballet barres are manufactured using powder coated steel posts and a beech ballet barre. The barres are made to bespoke sizes, with options for either single tier or double tier barre.
The ideal barre installation solution when wall fixed barres are not an option.
Other types of timber are available upon request.
Image R Removable Ballet Barres
The latest addition to our range of ballet barre systems. The perfect solution when ballet barres cannot be in situ on a permanent basis. The Image R Removable Barre offers the flexibility to remove the barre when not in use.
Constructed using our same high quality beech barre and purpose made socket fixing system, making them quick and easy to install and remove. Once the barres are removed the sockets sits flush with the backing board.
- Image R Ballet Barres use a unique socket fixing system for rapid installation and removal
- Barres can be quickly removed and stored away when not in use
- Flush sockets sit neatly in-line with the mirror installation
Portable Ballet Barres
Portable barres are a popular alternative when fixed barres are not option. Our adjustable portable barres are 2 metres in length and comprise a 50 cm diameter beech barre with powder coated steel support legs, they are easy to assemble and height adjustment is completed with the simple turn of a handle. Our portable barres are available as a single or double barre, doubling the available barre – barre extension kits are also available to give you total adaptability.
- Robust and solid in construction
- Easy to assemble
- Height adjustable
- 50 cm diameter Beech barre
- Double barre attachments and barre extension kits available
See the Portable Mirror & Barre page for more information.